Sunday, January 22, 2012

Our New Page: Check us out and Like Us to Keep Up with All the Freebies

After much thought I have created a FB page for my Freebies for Writer's Blog. The intent has always been to help others (like me) find Free resources that pertain to or assist in being a writer. This includes but is not limited to the latest writing related or promotion related ebooks on promo for free. The FB page is not a replacement of my blog, but will allow me to share articles and posts rel...ated to research and promotion etc. rather than just being a clearinghouse for the free ebooks etc. I hope that you will jot over and like the page. I have scored tons of awesome ebooks over the past few months and I have learned at least one new tip or technique from even the books that weren't that great! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Freebies-For-Writers/327003167340033?sk=wall

No comments:

Post a Comment